Monday, August 3, 2009

NL Wedding week

PHEW! I can finally catch my breath a little. It has been a whirlwind. Being the Maid of Honour for two weddings in three days is a little insane. Thank goodness for my wonderful in-laws who were so great at helping D and I with the girls so we could run errands, party, and enjoy all the festivities that go along with weddings. We had an amazing time but I now need to detox my body a little from caffeine, wine and food. Such a great way to see everyone again though. The weddings were both beautiful, different and a a great time overall. Congratulations to my beautiful Cousin Lesley and her husband Brendan and to my beautiful sister Ainsley and her husband Coleman. The last wedding is in two weeks and this time I can sit back and enjoy.

We also were able to enjoy a typical NL RV camping experience that is becoming tradition with D's brother and his wife. The week has flown.

Now, for the relaxing part of my trip...:) Some pic's to follow soon hopefully.

2 comments:

gilliebean said...

Can't wait to see pics! I bet they were both gorgeous brides!

OrangeHeroMama said...

sounds like you've been having lots of fun!

(any new motorboat pics?! lol)