Wednesday, August 26, 2009

End of this chapter

This will be my last blog post. I have enjoyed writing, sharing and interacting with everyone in the last year. But as life gets busier with the kiddies and our lives get, back to normal, its just average every day stuff. Some people are great at making light of the little and normal everyday things but I honestly do not think from here on in I will have enough to say that have you seeking out my blog. It has been a fun and amazing experiene this past year and I love having this blog as a record of it all.

We are settling in really well in our new home. We LOVE the neighborhood and the girls are glad to have somewhat of a routine back. Darryl is really busy getting his practice up and running and it has been exciting but hectic. We are so thankful for every step of the journey that has finally led us here and for where it will lead us tomorrow.

Please keep in touch via email, facebook or phone. And Thanks for reading and contributing to our blog :)

Heather

3 comments:

gilliebean said...

I'm so glad you kept up a blog. Thank you!!

Robin Saylor said...

we'll miss you!
thank God for skype and facebook ...
and skiing.

OrangeHeroMama said...

WHAT?! NOOOOOooooooooooo!!
I do seek you out just to see what you have had to say... *sniff sniff*

But it's ok! I totally understand! lol. :)